On 06/09/2018 Peter kovacs wrote:
Hi Andrea,
Can you specify at least one task? So Sandro can make a plan.

It took a while, but here I am with a task.

One of the many things that would be nice to have is a new skin (i.e., graphical theme) for our MWiki
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
(which is also being moved to a new server, but this is irrelevant to this discussion).

This requires some PHP and design capabilities, and a tutorial is available at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Skinning_Part_1
and related pages.

Sandro, can this work as a task for you? All you will need is a standard MediaWiki installation from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Download (I recommend the "stable LTS" version, since that is the one we are going to settle on) and the tutorial above.

If you would like to receive the current skin (I don't even know if it is a skin or just a set of CSS customizations) just ask and I can provide it; but honestly I would start from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:All_skins then find one that you like and extend/customize it.

The logo must be updated too and Matthias already sent the new one.

Regards,
  Andrea.