Hello all

How about the Idea we make a main track to introduce the Idea from
Damjan, to create an own UNO Project.

We would need to explain

# What it does

# Examples of how can it be used.

# what Features and benefits it has.

We could get a first feedback of interest from the audience.

I think this is a good talk for a main track in general.

All the best

Peter