Hello all,

I do not find my last approach. So Lets start a new run.

I rewrote the argumentation to maybe now better Ideas. Please help to
finish this.

So the draft looks currently like this:

  Project Name

Apache OpenOffice

  Description of project(s) for publication:

Apache OpenOfficeâ„¢ is the free and open productivity suite from the
Apache Software Foundation <https://www.apache.org/>.

Apache OpenOffice <https://www.openoffice.org/> features six personal
productivity applications: a word processor (and its web-authoring
component), spreadsheet, presentation graphics, drawing, equation
editor, and database. OpenOffice is released on Windows, Linux and
macOS, with more communities joining, including ports for FreeBSD and
OS/2. OpenOffice is localized, supporting over 110 languages worldwide.

OpenOffice.org was donated
<http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/statements-on-openofficeorg-contribution-to-apache-nasdaq-orcl-1521400.htm>
to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) on June 1, 2011. As with any
code base brought to the ASF, OpenOffice.org underwent incubation before
graduating
<https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/openoffice_graduates_from_the_apache>
to a top-level project on 2012-10-17.

  Why does it fit FOSDEM?

The Apache OpenOfficeâ„¢ Project is one of view Projects that have fame
beyond the OpenSource movement. With an average download over 1.9
million copies per month and a peak download after release of
3.244.447.We are a popular project in user space.

We would like to show of the latest progress of our Software, by show
the latest stable and unstable versions. We would like to have some
Discussions with visitors about the Future of OpenOffice, how it could
evolve.

We were not as present on FOSDEM in the Last years, sharing our Booth
with the Apache Foundation. We would like to stand out this year again
in order to start some discussions.

We require one table for our representation of the Project.