Am 20.10.2018 um 20:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
That's what it looks like, yeah.

copyright years are always forgotten to update. Every year the same. ;-)

We now have a script to update version numbers; somewhere in the devtools I think.

What about to create a new script to list all the code lines with a the year number. Then someone can have a look and compare it with the current calendar year and if needed create a patch to update all affected year numbers at ones.

Maybe a good first step because no year number is forgotten. The next one would be to automate this update. But I've not yet an idea how to do this.

What do you think?

Marcus

On Oct 20, 2018, at 11:20 AM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>