I think the next topic is writing release notes.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.6+Release+Notes

Who is available for this? The release blocker 4.1.6 "+" is telling you
what is in the release.

There is one exception. One Bug about updates is about our update
facility, and has no relevance to the Code.

All the Best

Peter