On 07/12/2018 Mechtilde wrote:
Am 07.12.18 um 20:26 schrieb Dave Fisher:
Our openoffice.git mirror of svn is not on git-wip-us.apache.org.

OK. So this means that this entire thread (that was sent to all Apache projects) does not apply to us in itself. Changes are coming only for projects using git-wip-us.apache.org.

Before we switch from SVN to GitBox/GitHun for our main repository we will need
to understand how to do the hooks to Bugzilla issues. I will use the setup of a
Git repository for the Forum setup to figure that out.
Do we have the hooks from SVN?

It's the Bugzilla bot mentioned in my latest message about MWiki VM migration. It used to run on the old MWiki VM and it must still be ported to the new MWiki VM (ideally tomorrow).

Meanwhile we can get a sense from the Dev teams when they would want to switch
early next year.

This is an entirely separate issue. I mean, this discussion is about infrastructural changes for projects using the server named git-wip-us.apache.org (OpenOffice is not).

Deciding whether and how to use Git is independent of changes to that specific server.

Regards,
  Andrea.