On 30/01/2019 Peter Kovacs wrote:
AFAIK Root cause is that the TLS connection can not be established in
Version 1.2 due to wrong version on client side.
The Idea has been to lower security on server back to 1.1 Version for now.

I confirm this is the conclusion we reached, but then we (at least I) haven't find the time for following up properly.

Thank you Pedro for the reminder, let's see if time allows for taking action (server-side) on this soon! But I think there is no code bug to address in this respect. For sure not for 4.2.0-beta where updates would be disabled anyway.

Regards,
  Andrea.