Hello,

first I want to say a big thank you to Ariel. He prepared the new pootle
server.

Now we can continue working on the translation for Apache OpenOffice 4.2.

At this time The server is accessible under

https://translate-upgrade.apache.org

At the server I can write the data from the database into the *.po
files. The conversion of *.po files into *.sdf files can' t be done on
the server even after the update.

This is because the version of translate-toolkit under Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
is too old. Only in the Ubuntu version 20.04 lTS there is a newer
version of translate-toolkit.

I can prepare new *.sdf files at my local maschine. I will do it for all
languages before the beta release and so on.

If someone need a developer build to test the recent translation, please
ask me, then i will prepare the *.sdf file and commt it into the source
code.

For those who are interested: In the Wiki at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_from_4.2 I have filed a
description of the process. Suggestions for improvements are very welcome.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice