Hi all

I have updated some of the Portuguese translations in the new server (thank you
Matthias for the HTML files and links)

I have one question:

How do I save all Untranslated strings so that I can translate offline using
Pootle and then upload?
I have tried the "Download for offline translation" option but I always get an
empty zip file

After finishing can I download all Translated strings so that I have a
copy/backup?

Thanks!

Regards,
Pedro