On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 11:39 AM Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

> [...]

Hi ,

For over a year our Confluence Wiki has been LDAP enabled, meaning your
login is now your ASF username and your ASF password,
your ASF username is joesch and your ASF password is what you use to commit
code in svn and.or git. Should you not remember
your ASF (LDAP) password, then you can reset it at
https://id.apache.org/reset/enter

(There is nothing for you to 'set up' , your account is already there, you
just need to login with the correct credentials)

HTH

Gav...