Then you didn't read Mathias' statement on de-dev (or was it de-users?) about
his aversions to me.

I found it symptomatic that remained unchallenged as Mathias expressed himself
there.
And as you rightly say, it's not only about performance, but also about other
things, such as trust and, for example, that we (at the PMC) are led by people
for whom the success of the project is more important than personal matters.

> If the imputation would be true, you would be right. But it is not.

it is right in some cases.
I gave you some examples on de-dev that you didn't go into

> > And there should be no doubt:
> > Detlef undoubtedly deserves to be a committer, only others
> have that to the same degree. And whoever apparently excludes
> these others from it(*), makes his opinion clear.
>
> Is this your opinion or the opinion of Detlef?

It's the decision of those people at PMC. (At least that's what I meant.)

> You are obviously in error about the treatment:
>
> First there is a nomination by a PMC member..
>
> Than there is a decision of the PMC.
>
> An after that the individual is asked, whether (s)he wants to become a
> committer.
>
> By the way: the policy of the PMC is to include better more then less
> people into the project.

I think that's not entirely true and I had already said on de-dev why.

Jörg