Hi -

For all of the non-native English speakers please know that like Spanish
English has many dialects.

Also please recall that on the website we currently keep the tag line “The Free
and Open Productivity Suite” as text and allow translations for the native
websites.

Again I want to let people know that we are really debating between a quick
solution and perfect solutions.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone