Hi Dave, Andrea

@Dave
I understand your words but when I start here (being logged in):

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.8

- on the bottom of the left navigation I see only "Space tools"
- just to the right of the breadcrumbs there is no an outline icon
  (and what is "the edit page"?)
- I see no "Create child page" to press.

@Andrea
I have already tried the Copy function - got a message:
Please choose a different space"

That is why I choose the "Create" button to compose a draft...

Thank you both for your patience.

Regards
Czesław