Hi,

My understanding is:

AOO is looking for an "update feed", quite similar to the release updates.
(Release update feeds are generated by hand after every release)

In this case it looks for the feed on the SourceForge server. My guess
is, that these feeds are not generated anymore.
I don't know if this was an automatic or a manual process.

Regards,

   Matthias