Hi Matthias

> On 02/04/2022 6:41 AM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

> > I will install it on my "brand new" Ubuntu 20.04.3 tomorrow
>
> That might look a bit odd since 20.04 introduced some kind of scaling
> factor in the UI. This is known, but it would need someone to fix it... ;-)

I don't see any scaling oddity. Can you show me what you mean?

One thing that I don't understand is what the "Automatic" Icon size does. The
Icon size is always set to Small regardless of the screen density/resolution...
Shouldn't it switch to Large on a FullHD display? At what ppi/resolution value
is it set to switch?

Regards,
Pedro