On 13.02.22 13:53, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:42:12 +0100
Corentin Verbrèghe <corentin.verbreg...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's the opposite in France in any case, OpenOffice is considered there as
almost “dead”.
Cordially.
Manjiro (Corentin)

If what you consider doing is a remake of icons and appearance, I'm sure all
would welcome this; it would be good that one could switch between one them and
another, so that the older theme was also available.
+1!

Rory

Le dim. 13 févr. 2022 à 12:33, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>