Hi Pedro, all,

Am 19.02.22 um 17:56 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Andrea, all
>
>> On 02/13/2022 10:11 PM Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I'm assuming lazy consensus on giving you permissions on the Extensions
>> site (not the site itself, actually, but the shell access). You should
>> post here your SourceForge username for you to be added.
>>
>> Once we are ready with permissions we can then get into details of how
>> the feed works.
> One week later, I assume no one opposes that I have permissions on the
> Extensions shell access?
>
> Who can handle this so you can teach me further steps?

At least on Windows I now get an update notification for the English
dictionary.

So it seems to work again? Many thanks for that!

Looking at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/17102/75/dict-en-20220301_aoo.oxt/stats/timeline

the download numbers increase now!

Note: With the next AOO release the update notifications should also
work for macOS/Linux again.

Regards,

   Matthias