Am 21.04.22 um 19:59 schrieb Pedro Lino:
FYI there are 6 binding votes
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.12#AOO4.1.12-VoteResolution

right, for voting we don't need more time as we have enough. We need at least 3 +1 votes but we have already 7 votes (6 of them are binding).

So, do you see any need or additional benefit for more testing (except that more in general is of course always good ;-) )?

No criticism, just asking.

Thanks

Marcus