On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 19:28:29 -0500
Desi Lou <desilou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just tried to Uninstaller and my computer went black. I don't know what
> to do next.  I downloaded this office suites about a month ago, and I don't
> know how I could find the site I used. I'm open to suggestions.

If a normal uninstall does not work, it may be that you should download a more
powerful tool such as CCleaner, and use it to uninstall any unwanted program.

It would also be good, when uninstalling is finished, to run an indepth virus
and malware scan on your computer

Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>