Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 7, 2023, at 7:24 AM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Peter,
>
>> Am 05.04.23 um 07:48 schrieb Peter kovacs:
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> What do you suggest?
>> I do not see in the mail calls for action in this regard. And the status quo
>> is that we will not Push anyone out or define some sort of activity
>> requirement.
>
> I clearly see a message to all of our PMC members, that are inactive for
> years (without notifying the PMC), not subscribed to private@ or working
> for a company that probably forbids them to contribute to our project to
> take action!
>
> The reason for our "Status Quo" is just that nobody wanted to invest the
> time.
>
> But let's take that discussion to private@.

1. I view this part as a message to PMCs where there are not enough active PMC
members. We have enough active members.

2. My personal opinion is that inactive PMC members are not a problem.

3. PMC members energy would be better spent finding new committers and
promoting committers to the PMC.

It’s time to work on the board report. I’ll include a summary activity review
of the PMC members.

Best,
Dave