Hi Arrigo,

Am 06.06.23 um 08:11 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
> Hello,

> read below.
>
> On Sat, Jun 03, 2023 at 08:32:10PM +0200, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> FYI, I recently learned about using "winget".
>>
>> This is Microsofts commandline package manager for Windows 10/11.
> Nice!
>
>> While the OpenOffice package information is still showing 4.1.13 [1]
> [...]
>
> I see anyone can open a pull request to update the package repository.
>
> While I am glad this has happened since March 2021, I suggest we could
> coordinate here further efforts.
>
> Are there any volunteers for submitting the 4.1.14 release to
> winget-pkgs ?
>
> Once we learn how to do this, we could add a "task" in the release
> planning document.

While it would be good to update the data for winget-pks, installation
of AOO 4.1.14 is no problem using the data from msstore, which is
updated by me with every release.

But winget has the advantage, that you can also download older versions,
not only the latest one.

However, I agree that it would be good to have 4.1.14 present in winget
(maybe also add Language Packs?)

Regards,

   Matthias