That version was released in 2011 and  I don't think anyone would recommend it for use with Windows 11.

I'd suggest you upgrade to the current version from https://www.openoffice.org/download/

On 30/06/2023 17:51, Benny, Olivia wrote:
Hello Support,

Greetings!

Few of our computers are having OpenOffice.org software with the below
mentioned versions :

Software Title
Software Version
OpenOffice.org 3.4
3.4.9590

Can you please let us know whether the version of OpenOffice.org listed above
is compatible with Windows 11, if not please provide the version which is
compatible.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Olivia Benny