Hi list-memebers,

I've built a Windows version which enables the debug console, and which I've been using productively. Today I opened the debug console, and changed the setting for debug output of either "Trace" or "Warning" (I don't remember which) to be directed to "Debugger". OOo then crashed. When I try to restart OOo, I get the document recovery screen, with no documents in the recover list. Pressing the OK button just gives me the same screen, so I can't get into OOo. I'm stuck. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, manually deleting the "Documents and Settings/xxx/Application Data/OpenOffice.org2" directory and "Program Files/OpenOffice.org" directory, going through the Windows registry and manually deleting all keys and values that refer to the directory of this installation of OOo. Nothing works. I am able to open non-debug versions of OOo on my disk, but not my debug version. Can someone help out?

Thanks,
Alan

--
Alan Yaniger