Hi,

there's a fully functional codesnippet available which does show how
document-conversion can happen.

http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Office/Office.ConvertDocuments.snip

If you are running this from a J2EE application you need to take into
consideration that ***one*** OO-Instance can not deal with multiple
request at the same time, so must:
- serialize access to OO
- create a pool of instances you connect to and serialize access to them

Tom