<Second attempt because it seems the PDF didn't come through>

After talking with Malte Timmermann from Sun, he mentioned I might want
to bring my ideas to this group.  Is this the correct group for this idea?

Attached are two OOo files on how we can use both symmetric and asymmetric encryption--WITHOUT using a Rights Management or Licensing server to enforce business-justified document restrictions. My possible solution involves what is called the "digital envelope" or "cryptolope."