Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:

> Hi, I'm looking for the documentation of Uno:paste, and what arguments
> that this function can take. I'm hoping it could solve some problems
> that I have.

There are no arguments you could pass to the dispatch execution, it
simply pastes the current clipboard content.

> Or if someone maybe knows the solution, pleas tell me.
>
> I'm inserting a bookmark into a document, then pasting from clipboard.
> The problem is that the bookmark is moved to the end of the pasted
> content. I want the inserted text to come after the bookmark.
>
> ThisComponent.Text.insertTextContent(ViewCursor, Bookmark, False)
> VireCursor.gotoRange(ThisComponent.Bookmarks.getByName("Bookmark").getAnchor(),
> False)

I'm not an expert for this API but for me it looks as this call
positions the ViewCursor in front of the bookmark and you have to move
it to the end of the selected range.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.