W wrote:

> I have successfully added a keylistener but I would really like to be
> informed by caret movements - even if they are triggered by the mouse.
>
> Has anyone ever listened to the the CARET_CHANGED event?

If you are fine with getting notified for just mouse click and key
events inside the document window you can use the
com.sun.star.awt.XUserInputInteraction interface that is supported by
the Controller objects of each document.

If you just want to track if the document cursor is moved around a
SelectionChanged listener might be appropriate also.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.