Hi Knut Olav,

On 16.06.2010 17:57, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:

Is there a (easy) way to tell OOo that we want to handle specific url's
internally?  It could also sometimes be useful to say that we do not want to
handle odt urls internally also (maybe).. But the most important thing is to
get the #bookmarks to work.

For the bookmark case I would fix that in the place I have shown.

I just discovered that we already have code there that handles the case where the URL only consists of a jump mark. I will have a closer look and report my findings in the issue. We can follow-up there.

Maybe it would be possible to tell "the system" how to handle url's with
bookmarks?

No, that doesn't work. A "#" is just a letter in a file name, so the URL "file://foo/bar/text.doc#mark" does not point to the same file as "file://foo/bar/text.doc". Jump marks in file URLs must be handled internally. OOo can do that in the same way as a browser can do it for http URLs.

So the .doc did not arrive at my
dispatcher, because "the system" had taken it.

If the jump to the bookmark would be a result of a click on a hyperlink, your dispatch interceptor should have seen the dispatch. But the command isn't the URL, it would the command ".uno:OpenURL" or so, where the file name (including the jump mark) would be one of its dispatch arguments. Can you confirm that?

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".