On 07/09/2011 01:52 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka wrote:
hi dev,

This is my problem i could delete all table in doc , but how can i delete table in cursor position which i dont know the name and index of that table.

I believe that the view cursor has a text table property that you can check to see if the cursor is in a text table. This is how I do it in Basic

  Dim oVC : oVC = ThisComponent.getCurrentController().getViewCursor()
  If Not IsNull(oVC.TextTable) Then
    Print "In TextTable " & oVC.TextTable.Name
  End If

here my code to delete all table in textRange but it delete all table in my doc, if you know please give me a help or point out some helpful links

XTextTable table=null;
        XText text = xTextDocument.getText();
        XTextRange textRange= text.getStart();

XEnumerationAccess xParaAccess = (XEnumerationAccess) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XEnumerationAccess.class, textRange.getText());
        XEnumeration xParaEnum = xParaAccess.createEnumeration();
        while (xParaEnum.hasMoreElements()) {
            try {
                Object objElement = xParaEnum.nextElement();
XServiceInfo xInfo = (XServiceInfo) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XServiceInfo.class, objElement); if (xInfo.supportsService("com.sun.star.text.TextTable")) {
                    table = (XTextTable) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                       XTextTable.class,objElement);
                    table.dispose();
                }
            } catch (com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException ex) {
java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(TableOparater.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
            } catch (WrappedTargetException ex) {
java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(TableOparater.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
            }
    }

*thanks *
--