On 2011-07-23 01:03, Kim Sørlie wrote:
hei jeg har skrivi et openoffice.orgwriter dukument. og låst det med passord ca 23.30 fredags kveld (22.07.2011) men jeg får ikke åpna det igjen det vil ikke godta passordet jeg skrev finnes det noen mulighet å få opna det igjen ???? hilsen kim sørlie ( sorlie....@gmail.com <mailto:sorlie....@gmail.com> )

[Rough translation: I wrote an OpenOffice writer document friday night, but I can't open it again. It won't accept the password I wrote. Is there any way of opening it again ?]

Hi Kim,

If you have forgot the password I am afraid you're lost, since OOo uses quite good encryption. See e.g.

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=74190

Kind regards
-- Jan Holst Jensen