Hi folks,

My name is Raj, I am an executive director at Barclays capital, developing
order management and low latency systems, my job does not give me the pleasure
of coding, so I am now trying to get participation from some interesting open
source project, Open Office has always been one of my favorite, I am very keen
to be part of this privileged group , appreciate if someone can guide me to get
started.  My CV is attached for your reference ( I am not seeing job…. just
kidding )

Thanks,
Raj.