El Sábado, 1 de Noviembre de 2008, spaetz escribió:
> > - Somehow add visual feedback to the final map renders to validate user
> > data.  Since our data is appropriate to aeronautical maps this wouldn't
> > necessarily fit well with existing infrastructure.
>
> an aeronautical layer via the [EMAIL PROTECTED] infrastructure?

Sounds cool. Now, somebody please explain how an "Aeronautical chart" works:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeronautical_chart
http://www.skyvector.com (slippy propietary aero chart)

Providing such charts via [EMAIL PROTECTED] seems like a great idea - how
difficult would it
to create the stylesheets for osmarender?

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.26-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.9, and PHP
5.2.6-5 generating this signature.
Uptime: 13:47:42 up 72 days,  2:43,  2 users,  load average: 0.69, 0.99, 0.64