OK
I have updated the server here :
http://119.161.80.223:3000/Controller
It is running the lastest code.
You can see my demo controller, now I want to change the url of the top
frame based on the selection in the bottom one. I guess it might be very
easy.
there is a great plugin that just allows you to right click on something and
show it in a map.
the minimap plugin for firefox. Something like that is what I want. but it
would be great to be able to also select the location in the map and update
the lat /lon. Even to select a street and attach it (data mode osm)

this will be a great tool for osm, please help with it.
we can use it to create databases of addresses and pull them up in the map,
like select a street  and find all data rows with the street name in it in
that current town.

thanks,
mike