Hi Beckman,

many thanks for your interest in the OTRS.org project.

If you'd like to monitor the progress of the OTRS sources, I can advise
you to subscribe to the CVS mailing lists:
You could also subscribe to an RSS feed of this list, for instance
through Gmane:
http://rss.gmane.org/messages/complete/gmane.comp.otrs.cvs

Here you will see all submits done to the CVS source code.

I second Andrés suggestion of using the Bugzilla to provide patches. You
could also use the dev@ mailing list to discuss issues, or maybe use the
#otrs channel if you're an IRC guy. Some of the OTRS developers, and
other knowledgeable people, frequent the
channel.(http://otrs.org/news/2009/otrs_on_irc/)

I'll look into your suggestion of also searching closed tickets in the
bugzilla by default, thanks for that.

Looking forward to see your contributions!

--
Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Deutschland

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I:  http://www.otrs.com/

Business Location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, Commercial
register: 10751, Tax ID: 003 240
97505 Chairman of the Board: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André
Mindermann (CEO), Martin Edenhofer

CU@ IIR Service Desk Forum in Mainz (Germany) and get to know more about
OTRS  at booth no. 12 from Nov 24-25, 2009!