Привет Илья,

The tidiest way of implementing this would be to develop a custom
Postmaster module, see the Developer documentation.
http://doc.otrs.org/developer/2.4/en/html/x576.html#ticket-postmaster-module

This way your code will run just when the emails are fetched and
processed. You can then also modify the email if needed to add any
results to it.

Желаю всего хорошего.
--
Michiel Beijen
R&D

Follow me on Twitter: @otrsnl [https://twitter.com/otrsnl]

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I: http://www.otrs.com/

Business location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751,
VAT ID: DE256610065
Chairman: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André Mindermann

CU@ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover (Germany) and get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37, in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010! http://bit.ly/4qLvqm