Hi,
I’m developing an OTRS Module which creates a database table and modifies some
others (a custom statistics module, just adding some control information and
data so I don’t have to redo every calculation).
I’ve developed it in my DEVELOPMENT environment and now I want to make a
package to test install it in my PREPRODUCTION environment.
And now I face the challenge of converting my SQL script to XML and insert into
my SOPM file.
Anyone has a custom tool or script that makes this conversion? If not, is there
any Backus-Naur style notation for the grammar needed in the SOPM file?

Juan Clavero Almirón
Gestiò d’Identitats, Firma i Custòdia
Oficina de Tecnologies, Informació i Comunicacions (OTIC)
Servei de Salut de les Illes Balears

C/ de les Escoles, s/n - 07181 Bendinat - Mallorca
Telf. +34 971.42.65.30