Hi all,
I’m learning how to use Web Services in OTRS.
One function that we may need is Get ticket info WITH all articles. So I’ve
managed to create a new web service with Ticket::TicketGet controller. I’ve
succesfully got basic ticket data (queue, type and such).

But, when I add “<AllArticles>1</AllArticles>” to the request, I get the
following error:
        not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1, column 2328, byte 2328 at
C:/strawberry/perl/vendor/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
because there are some accented characters in the body of one of the articles.
Both xml request and response start with <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I’ve made a small change in
Kernel/GenericInterface/Operation/Ticket/TicketGet.pm to encode in base64
article subject and body, because they may be written in spanish.
Isn’t OTRS working in utf8? Shouldn’t the body and subject already be in utf8?

Kind regards,
Juan Clavero