Hi,

On your OTRS installation, the 'doc' folder contains a .png image of the
database ERD and also it contains the base .mwb file for use in MySQL
Workbench.
You can also see the image of the ERD here:
http://source.otrs.org/viewvc.cgi/otrs/doc/OTRSDatabaseDiagram.png?revision=1.2&view=co

Hope this helps!

--
Mike