Hi Rocco,

The problem is the soap module on your environment is faulty. Since 3.1.x
we ship the version in Kernel/cpan-lib and of course we ship a version that
works.

Please check a blog post I wrote about this:
http://blog.otrs.org/2011/10/15/fixing-the-soap-interface-for-otrs/ - it
has a link to a .opm version of a working SOAP::Lite module, you can
install it on your OTRS system to fix the issue.

Michiel Beijen
Senior Consultant

OTRS BV
Schipholweg 103
2316 XC Leiden
The Netherlands

T: +31 71 8200 255
F: +31 71 8200 254
I: http://www.otrs.com

It's raining ... OTRS Feature Add-Ons:  Choose up to 10 OTRS Feature
Add-Ons for free and get direct support from the creators of OTRS  –
Become a Subscription customer now ! - http://j.mp/OBoPuj