Hi all,
Perldoc of Kernel/System/MasterSlave.pm states:

    Kernel::System::MasterSlave - to handle all ticket master slave tasks ...

    SYNOPSIS
           All functions to handle ticket master slave tasks ...

    PUBLIC INTERFACE
           new()
               create an object

                   use Kernel::System::LinkObject;

                   my $LinkObject = Kernel::System::LinkObject->new(
                       ConfigObject => $ConfigObject,
                       LogObject    => $LogObject,
                       DBObject     => $DBObject,
                       TimeObject   => $TimeObject,
                       MainObject   => $MainObject,
                       EncodeObject => $EncodeObject,
                   );

Is it a typo or do I really need to create a LinkObject in order to use
MasterSlave functionality?
Should I do $LinkObject->MasterSlave() or MasterSlaveObject->MasterSlave()?

Kind regards,
Juan Clavero

OTRS 3.1 on CentOSLinux [Apache and MySQL ]
connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.