If you can not update OTRS, you have two options:

 - Disable the Rich Text editor in the SysConfig
 - Don't use IE10

I'm sorry for the  few options you have here but the OTRS you use
bundles a version of the editor component that does not completely
support IE10. *Full* IE10 support for the editor you'll only find in
OTRS > 3.0.18, > 3.1.13 (which contains CKEditor 3.6.4) or  OTRS 3.2.