Hi guys, I need your help.
Use by about 1 year OTRS 3.0.10 on Windows 2003 with Apache/2.2.17 (Win32) mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.12.2 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1. The daily workload is about 35 Agent connected that insert / process 200 tickets. With increasing workload in the course of these months, are becoming increasingly frequent crashes http.exe (about 20 per day) resulting in system instability (Carp.pm(line 590) call exit)). From the website of OTRS I saw that the new windows then install reads as follows:
*The Easiest way to quickly evaluate OTRS is to use Apache on Windows.
However, some stability problems may occur, especially on larger environments.
For enterprise customers Microsoft IIS Web Server is a good alternative.*
The instability is generated by mod_perl on Apache?
Someone is in the same situation?
Wanting to spend our OTRS 3.0.10 on IIS, you know show me the steps to follow?

I thank all those who can help in this work.
Rocco

--
Rocco Tocci
Application Architect

TBS IT -- Telematic & Biomedical Services Srl a socio unico
Sede Legale : Via Giacinto Gallina, 4 -- 34122 Trieste
Tel. 040 - 92291
Sede Operativa : Via Francesco Bettini, 13 -- 06034 Foligno
Tel. 0742- 32661
C.F., P.IVA e Registro Imprese (TS) : 01165260322
Cap.Soc. € 8.000.000,00 i.v.
una società di TBS Group SpA
Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 e della normativa internazionale, vi informiamo che questo messaggio è riservato esclusivamente al destinatario. Se esso vi fosse pervenuto per errore, vi invitiamo a eliminarlo immediatamente e a darcene comunicazione. Grazie.
According to the Italian and international laws in force, we inform you that
this message is reserved only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee,
please delete it immediately and notify us. Thank you.
 P Per favore, pensa all'ambiente prima di stampare questo messaggio. Please,
consider the environment before printing this e-mail.