Hello,
We are planning to change our customer support system and are looking forward
to get a ticket system.
But our decision is depending on how much information we can get from our
current system Microsoft DynamicsNav (latest update) into the system.
First we want to get basic customer data like email, phone number and address
from Nav. Secondly but more important are the customer support contracts.
So when a customer writes a ticket, we want so see which of our devices they
are using and which support contract is enclosed.
All of this information is currently stored in DynamicsNav.
Is it possible to connect DynamicsNav with OTRS and how am I able to do this?

Best regards
(
http://dict.leo.org/ende/index_en.html#/search=regards&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on)
 ,