Hi,

In an attempt to fix bug 8104 I am restructuring a lot of code in the
module AgentTicketZoom and the related toolbar packages (located in
Kernel/Output/HTML/ToolBar). I found that there's a "new" and "run" sub in
the module and in the display packages as well. Does anyone know why this
structure has been chosen? Isn't it far easier to use (get) and (set)
methods to get and set data?

I think it should be easier to let the model (Kernel/Output/HTML/ToolBar)
generate and/or supply the template, instead of doing this partly in the
contoller (AgentTicketZoom) and the template. I think the way it's
structured now requires a lot of extra code and a lot of processing power
whilst the same could be dealt with easier and cheaper. Do you have any
suggestions on this? Since it is *a lot* of work I thought about mailing
you first before applying such a broad restructure of the code.

Regards,

Niels