Hi All

Following Andy's -1 to the last release candidate, I have tweaked the ant build file. With RC2, we now have different maven artificats of poi, poi-contrib and poi-scratchpad, which all use the normal POI jars.

Otherwise, RC2 is much like RC1, only with a few more Apache Jakarta POI -> Apache POI changes from Yegor.

The release candidate is available to download from:
        http://people.apache.org/~nick/POI-3.0.1-RC2/main/
        http://people.apache.org/~nick/POI-3.0.1-RC2/maven/

Despite the file names, *these files are only a release candidate* (as the directory name indicates).

Could everyone give the files a check, especially:
* file and directory names are as expected
* things say Apache POI not Apache Jakarta POI / Jakarta POI
* the maven stuff doesn't break maven
* the maven stuff is structured in a way we're all happy with

Once you're done, it's time to vote:
 [ ] +1  I support the release
 [ ] +0  I don't care
 [ ] -1  I'm opposed to the release because...

Voting will close a week today (Friday 15th June)

As might be expected, I'm +1

Nick