Hi Eliane,

        Thanks for the introduction.

On Wed, 2013-11-20 at 00:02 -0200, Eliane Domingos de Sousa wrote:
> I would like to introduce you Felipe Souza, he is a student at
> Brazilian Institute of Advanced Technology. He and his 8 friends are
> available to help in the development of LibreOffice for
> tablet/mobile.

        Great to meet you Felipe. So - first, please always CC the developers
list on questions - and it'd be good to subscribe there. Please be aware
that there is not a lot of bandwidth available for mentoring, so you'll
have to be patient, inventive, self-starting etc.

        The first thing I'd recommend is installing Linux; the Android
cross-compile is then reasonably easy from there using free tools.

        The documentation to read for getting Android built is:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/README.cross#n308
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/README.Android

        please note the first paragraph of README.Android ;-) as/when you find
problems and work around them, please send patches to the documentation.
It's well worth googling / stackoverflowing / etc. for any problem you
get before asking =)

        I expect it will take you a week to get this setup and built. I would
strongly suggest that you take a branch from master - unless you have
some rather fast build hardware: otherwise git pulling can cause more
re-build time than you can imagine ;-)

        Let us know how you're getting on wrt. getting setup; and looking
forward to having you involved. It's great to hang out on
#libreoffice-dev on IRC if you can to ask questions interactively.

        Thanks !

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

--
Você está recebendo e-mails da lista dev@pt-br.libreoffice.org
# Informações sobre os comandos disponíveis (em inglês):

Responder a