Hi,

If I copy a Object, such as a field or a frame with text, what's in the
clipboard? Do the texts in the field or the frame exist in the clipboard? Do
they exists in some special way? I can't paste just the text in usual ways.

And because of the same reason I think, the following scripts in the
"w_field1.inc" doesn't work. We always get warning "subject isn't correct !".

[quote]
testcase tFields_5
  Dim sSubject  as  String
  sSubject = "This is a Subject"
  printlog "Insert / Fields / Subject"
 '/// <b> Insert / Fields / Subject </b>
  Call hNewDocument
  '/// File / Properties / Description , input some
  '/// + text in Subject
   Call fFileProperties("TabBeschreibung")
     Thema.Settext sSubject
   TabBeschreibung.OK