At Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:00:04 -0500,
stamo...@racket-lang.org wrote:
> b715a6f Vincent St-Amour <stamo...@racket-lang.org> 2012-12-14 11:39
> :
> | Add define-inline.
> |
> | Drop-in replacement for define that guarantees inlining.
> :
>   M collects/meta/props                          | 2 ++
>   A collects/unstable/inline.rkt
>   A collects/unstable/scribblings/inline.scrbl
>   M collects/unstable/scribblings/unstable.scrbl | 1 +

I'm not sure where this should go, so I put it in `unstable' for now.

It's related to `begin-encourage-inline' from `racket/performance-hint'
but since `define-inline' depends on `syntax/parse', I'm hesitant to put
it there.

The new Optimization Coach will recommend using it instead of `define'
in some cases, so maybe it should be provided by OC? It's useful beyond
OC, though, so that doesn't feel like the right place.

Suggestions?

Vincent
  Racket Developers list:
  http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev