Checklist items for the v5.3.6 release
  (using the v5.3.5.900 release candidate build)

Search for your name to find relevant items, reply when you finish an
item (please indicate which item/s is/are done).  Also, if you have any
commits that should have been picked, make sure that the changes are in.

Important: new builds are created without announcement, usually whenever
I pick a few commits.  If you need to commit changes, please make sure
you tell me to pick it into the release branch.

--> Release candidates are at
-->   http://pre.racket-lang.org/release/installers

Please use these installers (or source bundles) -- don't test from
your own git clone (don't test the `master' branch by mistake!).  To
get the tests directory in such a directory, you can do this:
  cd ...racket-root...
  git archive --remote=git://git.racket-lang.org/plt.git release \
      -- collects/tests | tar x

* Matthew Flatt <mfl...@cs.utah.edu>
  - Racket Tests
  - Languages Tests
  - GRacket Tests (Also check that `gracket -z' and `gracket-text' still
    works in Windows and Mac OS X)
  - mzc --exe tests
  - .plt-packing Tests
  - Games Tests
  - Unit Tests
  - Syntax Color Tests
  - R6RS Tests
  - JPR's test suite
  - Create an executable from a BSL program
  - Run COM tests
  - Try compiling with -funsigned-char
  - Try compiling with TEST_ALTERNATE_TARGET_REGISTER
  Updates:
  - Racket Updates: update HISTORY
  (updates should show v5.3.6 as the most current version)
  - Update man pages in racket/man/man1: racket.1, gracket.1, raco.1
  Email me to pick the changes when they're done, or tell me if there
  are no such changes.

* Robby Findler <ro...@eecs.northwestern.edu>
  - DrRacket Tests
  - Framework Tests
  - Contracts Tests
  - Games Tests
  - Teachpacks Tests: image tests
  - PLaneT Tests
  - Redex Tests
  Updates:
  - DrRacket Updates: update HISTORY
  - Redex Updates: update HISTORY
  (updates should show v5.3.6 as the most current version)
  - Ensure that previous version of DrRacket's preference files still
    starts up with new DrRacket
  - Update man pages in racket/man/man1: drracket.1
  Email me to pick the changes when they're done, or tell me if there
  are no such changes.

* John Clements <cleme...@brinckerhoff.org>
  - Stepper Tests
  Updates:
  - Stepper Updates: update HISTORY
  (updates should show v5.3.6 as the most current version; email me
  to pick the changes when they're done, or tell me if there are no such
  changes.)

* Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <sa...@ccs.neu.edu>,
   Vincent St-Amour <stamo...@ccs.neu.edu>
  - Match Tests
  - Typed Racket Tests
  - Typed Racket Updates: update HISTORY
  (updates should show v5.3.6 as the most current version; email me
  to pick the changes when they're done, or tell me if there are no such
  changes.)

* Matthias Felleisen <matth...@ccs.neu.edu>
  - Teachpacks Tests: check that new teachpacks are addable
  - Teachpack Docs: check teachpack docs in the bundles
  Updates:
  - Teachpack Updates: update HISTORY
  (updates should show v5.3.6 as the most current version; email me
  to pick the changes when they're done, or tell me if there are no such
  changes.)

* Ryan Culpepper <r...@cs.utah.edu>
  - Macro Debugger Tests
  - Syntax Classifier Tests
  - RackUnit GUI Tests
  - Data Tests
  - DB Tests

* Jay McCarthy <jay.mccar...@gmail.com>
  - Web Server Tests
  - XML Tests
  - HTML Tests
  - PLAI Tests
  - Racklog tests
  - Datalog tests

* Kathy Gray <kathryn.g...@cl.cam.ac.uk>
  - Test Engine Tests

* Noel Welsh <noelwe...@gmail.com>
  - Rackunit Tests
  - SRFI Tests
  - Ensure that all claimed srfi's are in the installer and they all
    load into racket or drracket (as appropriate)

* Stevie Strickland <sstri...@ccs.neu.edu>
  - Unit Contract Tests
  - Contract Region Tests
  - Class Contract Tests

* Stephen Chang <stch...@ccs.neu.edu>
  - Lazy Racket Tests
  - Lazy stepper tests

* Eli Barzilay <e...@barzilay.org>
  - Swindle Tests
  - XREPL Tests
  - Verify PL language
  - Racket Tree: compare new distribution tree to previous one
  - Run the unix installer tests
  - Run zsh completions tests
    (". .../racket-completion.zsh; _racket --self-test")
  Version Updates: if a major change has happened, update the version
  number in:
  - racket/collects/mzscheme/info.rkt
  - racket/collects/mred/info.rkt

* Stephen Bloch <sbl...@adelphi.edu>
  - Picturing Programs Tests

* Greg Cooper <g...@cs.brown.edu>
  - FrTime Tests

* Carl Eastlund <c...@ccs.neu.edu>
  - Dracula Tests (confirm that Dracula runs from PLaneT)

* Jon Rafkind <rafk...@cs.utah.edu>
  Release tests for (one of the) linux releases:
  - Test that the `racket' and `racket-textual' source releases
    compile fine (note that they're still called `plt' and `mz' at
    this stage).
  - Test that the binary installers for both work, try each one in
    both normal and unix-style installation modes. (just ubuntu)
  [Note: get the release candidates from the URL in this email. Use
   the 'static table' link to see a list of all tar files available]

* Mike Sperber <sper...@deinprogramm.de>
  - DMdA Tests
  - Stepper Tests
  - Signature Tests

* David Van Horn <dvanh...@ccs.neu.edu>
  - EoPL Tests

* Neil Toronto <neil.toro...@gmail.com>
  - Plot Tests
  - Images Tests
  - Inspect icons
  - Math tests

* Doug Williams <m.douglas.willi...@gmail.com>
  - Additional Plot Tests

* Danny Yoo <d...@cs.wpi.edu>
  - Whalesong Tests (confirm that Whalesong runs from PLaneT)

* Shriram Krishnamurthi <s...@cs.brown.edu>
  Tour: check the tour and generate a new one if needed.
  [Note: Since this is a v5.3.5.900 build, you will need to edit your
    .../collects/framework/private/version.rkt
  file and change `(version)' to `"5.3.6"'.]
 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev