That worked! No warnings. (It must have been something outside the doc/ tree.)

Thank you for pointing out how to use `git clean -x -d -f` as a sort
of `make clean`.

Probably that tip should go in INSTALL.TXT. And in a future version of
the http://blog.racket-lang.org/2012/11/tutorial-contributing-to-racket.html
blog post, updated for the new build system.

Maybe `make clean` should print, "If you don't have any changes to the
tree, use `git clean -x -d -f`"?